Monday, July 5, 2010

Rodeo Grounds and Leading with the Horse

Woman's friend Amy has posted an entire album of Yours Truly at the Rodeo Grounds this past Thursday to Facebook! Here's a link in case you're a Facebooker - you can see too. 

The Album in Which Juniper Greatly Dislikes her Pack Saddle 

Woman was concerned that I might be less than proud to have some of my reluctant moments caught on camera, but truth be told, I think I'm behaving entirely appropriately. If you had seen the near-hysterical way some ...of those mindless horses were racing around the arena, you'd understandmy reluctance to be connected to one. The humans were joking about myself carying a flag in some rodeo event, and I don't really know why they thought that was funny. I can assure you I would indeed carry a flag, and I would do it in a far more dignified and thoughtfull way than those reckless horses were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment