Thursday, July 8, 2010

Humans dream up the darndest things

What do you suppose this might be?
Well, silly Woman thought it should go on my delicate and sensitive pastern. Where does she come up with such nonsense? I patiently obliged, as is my genial nature, and waited for her to finish amusing herself and take it off. I even walked around a little to show her what a good sport I am, although I couldn't help stepping extrememly high with that foot - it just seemed like I needed to be stepping out of some annoying tangle of debris.
So what did the crazy Woman do next? She attached a ROPE to the thing! The dumbest thing I could imagine! Does she simply LIKE to see me trip and stumble? Good heavens. I'm tolerant, but this is just a bit much. Woman says I need to learn to "not fight" the rope, so when we go to the mountains I'll be safe and stay in camp. I demonstrated my "learning not to fight" it by standing still and refusing to move for most of an afternoon. What does she think, that I'll panic like some crazy horse?
Oh Please.
Sometimes I just don't know about her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Junie is so fit looking. My boys are shedding their winter coats and in spite of daily grooming they still look like something in need of "rescue."

    ReplyDelete