Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And more water!

Add this to the list of things humans do that don't make any sense. I like dust and sand in my coat. That's why I roll at every opportunity. I don't even shake when I get up, like the horses do. The more dirt I can keep in my hair, the better. But, after watching all the horses get their baths, I obliged the humans their fun, and I showed them that even under this extreme form of torment, the patient and long-suffering burro won't exhibit any of that silliness that the tromping, snorting, wild eyed horses were carrying on with. Burros suffer with dignity, as is fitting.
Lori certainly did give me an enthusiastic welcome! Galloping up and down the fence, braying exuberant greetings - made me feel a little shy, she was so boisterous. Isn't she lovely, though? Clear that she takes after her father.

No comments:

Post a Comment